Conditions Osteopathy Can Treat
Osteopathy treats the body as a holistic unit not just focusing on the presenting condition. We use a wide range of hands on techniques including:
- Muscle energy techniques
A sample of conditions treated by an Osteopath include:
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Pain including whiplash
- Sports Injuries
- Head Aches and Migraines
- Sciatica and referred pain
- Pregnancy related discomfort
- Postural Pain and RSI
Who do Osteopaths Treat?
Osteopaths can treat a person throughout all life stages from:
- Teenagers with postural and study related conditions
- Pregnant and post natal women
- Athletes and people with sports injuries such as Tennis and Golfers elbow
- Office workers with RSI or Heavy Lifters such as removalists or tradesmen
- Seniors with general stiffness
Osteo Treatments in Brunswick
At Inner North, we offer a wide range of Osteopathic techniques to treat your condition. Our Osteopaths are committed to treating your pain and discomfort in the short term and providing rehabilitation and management advice for long term results.
Make an osteopathic appointment today and get treatment.
Book a Osteopathic Treatments Appointment
Enter your details below, and one of our Osteopaths will get back to you to make an appointment over the phone.